There’s no better time than now to get involved in OW. We have several open positions that need leadership and help.
Project Yard Sale 'N More is looking for help in the following areas.
1) Help with selection/drop-off of decorative items to go to consignment stores. (Includes tracking sales and picking up items at the end of consignment). Bill Richie will continue to oversee/coordinate the consignment of furniture items.
1) Help coordinate/oversee clean-up days at the warehouse – be another ‘set of hands’ to assist volunteers with questions.
2) Help with phone calls/emails relating to yard sale donations. Help to coordinate days/times to meet people at the warehouse for donation drop-offs.
3) Pick up yard sale items at 2425 Clover Drive on a regular basis and take to warehouse for organizing/sorting.
4) Help at yard sale over the course of Wednesday evening to Saturday afternoon with questions from customers and volunteers. (Do not have to be there at all times).
5) Help with advertising to local media. Look for new outlets for free advertising.
6) Help with finding other non-profits to take leftovers after each sale.
If interested, please contact Maureen Ross email@example.com or 717-773-1988.